6/3/12

Last night. One Hell of a Night 2

tenenenenenenen tenenenenenen.................. "Hello?"

.........................................................................................................................................................

tooot toot tooot..

Binabaan ako. I know its you, thanks for the call. I miss you too.

Minutes after the call. I went to Katipunan - waiting for my Manager(the one who gave me Ringo's) at Wok Dis Way. It was pass 8, too early, I guess I was a bit excited. Ate fries and Nuggets at Mc Donalds.

DREWS Katipunan - It's to college for me. Our place to be.

Looking forward to meet this girl a friend was telling me, unfortunately, she wasn't able to come. I don't know. I am on 60% to 40% theory mode. If it happens to be ok, then its ok. If not I don't care. Its fine. I wanted a foreigner gf anyway. LOL

Played Pusoy Dos - Not quite well. One to three pass was fun. Unlimited alcoholic juices.

So again, I am sorry liver and lungs. I just wanted to explore and change my lifestyle for a while. Ngayon lang ito. Pass na ako for next week. I am sure of that. 

My Son, My Buddy also went to Drews to check up on my suppose to be blind date. FAIL. But thanks Bro! You the man talaga. Me love you tadhana.

The night ended so bad for me as I had to make a drama inside my car before I send my friends home.

Wagi ka talaga. I still want you. All I ever wanted is you.

Therefore - napaiyak si Drug Lord. Talo ako. Lasing ako. Buti walang pumusta. BOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment