6/24/12

AC-DC.



The description AC/DC refers to equipment designed to operate on either alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC). This term typically describes certain types of vacuum tube radio or television receivers. AC/DC equipment was necessary because in the early days of vacuum tubes, some regions were supplied with AC power, others with DC. Equipment which is able by its nature to use either AC or DC, e.g., heating devices and incandescent light bulbs, is not usually described as “AC/DC”.

Alternating Current (AC) flows one way, then the other way, continually reversing direction.

An AC voltage is continually changing between positive (+) and negative (-).

-wikipedia.com

_____


Growing up, I always hear this AC-DC(Silahis) term for bisexuals. Just now, my soul automatically switch to girl mode as I was uploading my debut pictures on facebook. I am starting to realize that I am not that gay, that I am still an alternating current. As I put myself in other shoes, I am quite confused and surprised at myself too. Could this be the reason why I couldn't come out before? Maybe. Yes. No? I don't know. I guess so. I'll write another blog about this.(Why It Took Me So Long To Come Out the Closet).

I got automatically irritated at my previous boyish cover at facebook and immediately replaced it with a girly photo I had during my debut.

The other side of me is waiting for a guy or my dad to piss me off so that I could switch to boy mode again. This side also tells me that most likely, tomorrow morning or the other day I'll be back to the normal BERTS URDANETA. :) Cause if Berts can't comeback, this blog site will be ako-si-beth-ulit.blogspot.com. LOL

The other side of me, which I am right now tells me to run away from the boy side, its been so long since I had a boy friend, but It is impossible. I just hate men. They're naturally pigs. LOL. Well. Sige!

I am confused. I am amazed. I am so pretty. YES I AM!

AND I am not sayang. Because, alam ko na dati pa, na maganda ako.

I don't want to close any doors. Just wondering what could happen to me after a few years. Whatever current I choose, I believe its for me to find out. I will choose the best for me. I will find the answers.

For the meantime. Enjoy browsing my old photos and call me maybe. :))

Thank you for reading! Toodles ! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment