6/13/12

Whatta hell?! - SWAG

Written 3 years ago. I forgot to post it. I edited it this morning and poof!

_____


Last night I can’t stop thinking about the issue of Hayden Kho, Katrina Halili and Sen. Bong Revilla. I was like, “Ano nanaman ba yan?
KASI! KASI?!

FIRST, I got so pissed of Senator Bong Revilla on the issue. He reacts too much as if he is not a maniac (Kap! Lahat ng lalake maniac! Kahit ikaw maniac. Tatay mo super maniac, pano kung doctor tatay mo? Edi papatangalin mo rin ng lisensya?). Away from that issue, you do not perform well in the senate, all of the showbiz people in politics you all suck! Example. Lito Lapid, Tito Sotto, Robert Jaworski! Watta hell people! Watta hell! They’re wasting the funds of our country. Especially Mr. Bong Revilla! He shouldn’t be in the senate in the first place. Aside from being the son of “nardong putik”, what qualifications does he have? Is he worthy of such position? Imagine MANNY PACQUIAO in congress??? Guysss... watta hell!

I don’t want to sound like Hayden Kho’s lawyer however there are lots of things to think about our country! And that’s not showbiz! Showbiz is just for entertainment and not for obvious repayment of political debts. And if he thinks that Mr. Hayden Kho’s licence as a doctor should be revoked, then he as well should be revoked as a senator because of his “null-heroic whaata-bout-we-should-not-care-speech”. I mean helooo! Whatta bout swine FLU!?? I will also be shocked if I see him running this coming coming 2010, and I will be irritated if he wins. I am afraid he might end up just like his father “na walang ginawa kundi mag day dream sa senado at magrereact kung me mangyare sa showbiz! Kasi un lang ung maiintindihan niya e!”

Second, Katrina Halili, seeing her cry in NBI made me feel bad-because she was super enjoying the dance video that they (Hayden Kho) made and then poooooof! Her video was suddenly unforgivable! I mean it’s her fault to be disgraced that way, she made it herself.

THIRD! Hayden Kho, whatta hell were you thinking, you’re a doctor/exhibitionist? Somehow Mr. Bong Revilla was right you are a pervert of the highest kind. You should be revoked as a doctor if you were married . But you and Vicki Belo are not married. Therefore keep up the good work, and keep your videos intact, guard it with your life, get a gun and shoot your genitals. Tata!

I think too much for today. E kasi. I got nothing to do. So don’t complain. Haha