6/2/12

Last night. One Hell of a Night.

I got to meet new people. Its funny, I was speaking English again. I wasn't really drunk, I just wanted to be happy. That was the objective. To be happy. Because If I was really drunk, I'd burst into tears and couldn't possibly send some of my new found friends home. I cry when I am drunk. If you see me teary eyed, then mananalo ka na kay "drug lord". Yes! some friend called me a "drug lord" kasi hindi nila ako matibag sa inuman. I hope I didn't say anything offensive to all the people I've met. I am quite sure, I was still mannered.

I also met people from some Production I used to go every Saturdays. Fascinated.

I was inside my car. As I look around, this is not how I spend my Friday night. Loud music, pa-cool people smoking, drunk, drunk calling, exchanging numbers, vomiting, exchanging TBs. What the hell is wrong? Why am I here? Well I was invited by a friend - the one who gave me Ringo's(Some local stick-o at KSA,thanks if you're reading my blog). Suddenly, sadness pulled me into tears. This is so not me. It was raining cats and dogs. I needed a hug. I needed to vent out. Took my phone inserted money on the casing, brought my ninja umbrella, walked all the way to the bar. Poof. Alcohol. Just what I needed.

2 glasses of Frozen Margarita and I don't know bottles of Gilbeys Premium.

Talked to non homophobic men. Uap peeps, IPSR peeps. Met someone in the bathroom. Forgot her name. Shit. Everything was so fast.

.................. I hope you realize that one day, I wont be waiting for you.................. SENT

I was sitting at some Bench - She was suddenly on my side. Talking bout how I need to move on and stuff. We were talking about cherries??!! BJs?!! wtf!!!

A schoolmate, telling his impulsive decision on signing up in a net working scam. Gave my honest opinion. He was enlightened. I hope he gets his money back.

Another makulit na schoolmate telling me she was calling me the other day, because she wanted to introduce me to a friend. I was excited! Got me thinking why didn't I answer her call. One my BB contacts is not working anymore. Two I was reading Hunger Games the whole day. Shit. I gotta meet her soon. :)

I remember talking to another BETH! She was mentioning that her brother is dating a Bi. She is quite worried about her brother. I advised her that let the boy do his thing. If it doesn't work, THAT'S PART OF GROWING UP!

Jungle. What a mess. Details. Not clear. Blur.

10AM. I couldn't remember everything, drank water, 2 liters, thinking that maybe enjoying friday nights in a different way is a great way to keep my heart away from thinking about ex. HOOO!

Rain I challenge you! Bring it on!

Babe btw is just my term of endearment. Don't get me wrong. No. NO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment