6/14/12

Inhaler

I've been sniffing inhalers these past few weeks to avoid hyperventilation. This is for my chest pains that I am having lately. I am quite sure this is my Costochondritis. You brought me 2 times at Medical City for this sickness of mine. I can't afford and think to bring myself there anymore. All I have is this inhaler.

Sniff sniff.... Breath...

I carefully stared at you... I missed you and thank you for showing up. All I wanted was to see you and get my frigging cash box keys.

Sniff sniff.. Breath in.. Out... I am out!

Nice hair, I guess you've always wanted that style. I am sorry for not allowing you to cut your hair, for whatever reasons I had. Good job! Finally you made a choice.

Sniff sniff.. Breath in.. Out... I am out!

The hardest part of my afternoon was to act blank and see you cry. For some seeing you is a big mistake on my moving on stage, but for me seeing you this afternoon was a great source of happy endorphins.

Like I said - You are the only person in this world who I opened to without any hesitation. You are the only one who knows my flaws and my darkest secrets.

Sniff.. Again!

I couldn't stop thinking about the moment when you had to choose two 2 pairs of shoes. You were so pretty, you couldn't make up your mind. You wanted both, but it is not possible. That moment was filled with signs, a sign that you are still unsure and undecided. You made me choose a pair. But I think it wasn't the pair you wanted.

Sniff... Snifff.. sniff.................................

I am confused at you. There were moments that you wanted me to move on and there were moments that you are teasing me. But its fine with me. Don't worry, I wont expect. If you want me to be fine. I'll be fine.

Sabi mo nga "single ako, single ka".

Sniffffffffffffffffff.............................

I am just so bitter.... I hope to be better and eat butter and get a cutter and ayun. 

Alam mo na.



No comments:

Post a Comment