6/4/12

Grateful Morning.

The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. ~Aristotle

As a 23 year old, doing freelance, I made it to a point where I should be grateful to do what I like.

But this freelance thing also have its toll, I am considering abroad. I know I am not getting any younger. I might leave this coming August. I might go back to the corporate arena.

I am a bit disappointed. Frustrated at myself as well. I was hesitant. I regret doing it.

I would understand more if I was super pasaway or a teenage mom. To think I am not in college anymore. Pag kaibigan, kumpare, kapatid, pamangkin, bff or lerler pwede.

Pag anak hindi pwede.

Still I am grateful. At least I wasn't shrugged off. I was a bit doubting at my existence if I was really wanted. Kaya boys, before you pop it, think of family planning muna.

No lies. I understand.

I'd like to thank my Mom kasi I never felt poor in everything. The chase here is to have a grateful day! Always be grateful!



No comments:

Post a Comment