6/17/12

My Dear Unico Ijo

When I first saw you, I already knew. You like me eee! LOL.

2010, March. Bannaple. Karleng's 40th day. You were sitting in front of me, you were wearing white, you looked very shy.

As I browse your face you had this feeling - "what the hell am I doing here?".

"Hi! Ikaw yung guitarista diba?" - Boom, conversation ON! You offered to teach me how to play the guitar. Imagine you barely even know my name that time. Got your number. Texted you. No reply. The next day. Yes reply! Woot! We meet at Xocolat on one Saturday. :) You made kwento. I made too much kwento,

The next thing I remember is that we went to Cheesecake(Sarado na ngayon kasi malandi ung manager LOL joke) at Eastwood. 

This was our first picture together. Pinakilala kita kay Gracie and Carmela. Look at our faces, ampayat pa diba? And that's your favorite shirt! BOHOL!

Hours before Eastwood. You were holding Magic(Guitar). Patiently you taught me simple chords/songs. And 3 months after, binili mo pa ako ng new strings ni Magic for my birthday! How sweet can you be!

So this blog seems to be I am your lurlur.:))

Thank you. For letting me be your friend. For listening, for being there always. I am going to miss you. I consider you as one of best friend. You saw me cry, mad and happy. I've always knew you are a great, independent and strong person. I am so grateful. I am so happy i started to have a conversation with you. Dinamubs kita. lol

Daddy Berts

No comments:

Post a Comment