6/12/12

I Remember

Alone. Walking. Heading anywhere my legs wanted me to. Head pounding. My lips were shaking. Why? Tears started rolling. Felt stupid, that feeling na I was in a tele serye. Waiting for someone to bump into and make my tears into endless burst of happiness. Dammit. Four years. I can't still can't believe this pain. Hello heartbreak we meet again.

I remember the time you made me copy your Accounting exam and I got a score of 100%.

I remember when we went to Mercury Drug Katipunan to buy your lola's medicine. You were wearing your favorite mossimo blue jacket. Those were the times you were afraid of anyone's eyes. I understand that you were/are afraid. I know how it feels to be criticized, but somehow you made me feel like I was not just a person loving you in the dark.

I remember you telling me that "were just friends".

I remember you telling me that "your day isn't complete without seeing me".


I remember doing strama reports with you - Stryker and Walmart.

I remember the time when you helped me court a girl from CDE. You knew that I don't know how to please her but you were patiently helping me to persuade her.

I remember the time you were driving 60 and you shifted to first gear. You ended up telling me that you want me and to stop liking CDE girl. That made me very kilig. We were almost near MC that time.

I remember the first time we got stuck together. I was really nervous. We were inside my car - Georgina. I drove you back to MC.

I remember our date at UP - Rodics, Choco Kiss Etc

I remember our first Tagaytay trip.

I remember our Hundred Island trip.

I remember Singapore trip.

I remember when our friends was mad at us for hiding, but you stayed and held my hand making me feel that we can do this together.

I remember when we were at the Library, my ex lover was there and you made her say sorry to all pain she caused me. 

I remember the time you brought me to 168 mall. It was the first time you held my hand in public.

I remember the time you cried because you got jealous at a friend. I hope I made you feel that you were the only one.

I remember you screaming at my ex gf.

I remember our first kiss. Caltex Katipunan Extension.

I remember the first time we watched a movie together. The movie was Stardust we watched that movie with a friend, she never saw our hands were entwined. Kilig again.

I remember taking photos of you while you were asleep. Labas lagi ipen.

I remember bonjing moments.

I remember being too proud of having you as my gf.

I remember the time you made me stay.

I remember the time you we're afraid of Pixie.

I remember the time you fell in front of embassy.

I remember going to Makati with you.

I remember the time you shouted at me for laughing at you.

I remember the time you smiled at me for doing something right.

I remember shopping with you.

I remember kissing you.

I remember loving you. 

I remember being dragged to church with you.

I remember how you drive. How great you are in reverse parking.

I remember the time I introduced you to my ate and my parents.

I remember the time I introduced you to my friends.

I remember doing new things with you.

I remember having imaginary kids with you. Do you still remember - Sophie, Theodore, Phoebe, Marquina and Kaede?

I remember the time you introduced me to your hs friends - but you never introduced me to your citi friends.

I remember eating with you.

I remember cooking with you.

I remember DVD weekends with Junyor.

I remember giving you headsets.

I remember you in every sides and angles of what I am seeing right now. From fast foods to supermarkets. Its all you. You are everywhere. Memories of you everywhere.

There are girls out there, but they can never be you. I loved you more than anyone I ever loved.
And it sucks to remember all of these everywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment