6/24/12

Shucks.

Walang basagan ng trip. I just posted my Debut pictures way back 5 years ago at facebook. Took the pictures at my Multiply(julyveranga.multiply.com).

GUESS WHAT! my soul automatically switched to GIRL MODE as I browsed the 18 Roses.

Seriously, I am freaked out! Could this mean? LOL. WEH! Hindi nga?

I am having thoughts na baka hindi naman ako ganun ka lalang tomboy. LOL. Nagdalawang isip tuloy ako sa breast removal thing that I was planning and my hollywood wear-a-suit party on my upcoming birthday celebration. OMG. WTF.

No, Yes, E nakapag out na ako e! LOL! Pero pag ako talaga niligawan ng crush ko sa 18 Roses. OH WELL! :)) LOL.. IMPOSSIBLE na yata... MAN!
 

I can't believe how much fat I have now compared to this photo. Again. Seriously. Shucks ang ganda ko. I need to get my beauty back. Therefore, magpapahaba ako ng hair and all the unicorns and shit.

WATCH OUT! NAKAKALOKA AKO. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment