4/5/12

Another Thai Addiction


Last week me and my friend(Des - Junyor) descography.wordpress.com was doin a little research on Yes or No artists. Shempre nag hahanda kami kasi were going to their mini concert and we are already anticipating na wala talaga kaming maiintindihan.

Then we were talking about Due Arisara, the girl who was dead na deads kay Tina Supannad on the movie, Due Arisara or Jane in the movie was ZEE Matanawan Keenan's real ife ex gf. Zee btw is a girl! Oo tomboy siya! napatiklop ako. She looks like a man already at mas naggwapuhan ako sa kanya keysa kay Mario Maurer. I envy her because as per her interviews, I hope its true that she doesn't take shots for her to look like a man, and in Thailand its ok to be gay. OK! She's a very popular thai singer too. And everything she is right now is my frustration, ahaha I wanna be a singer too! lol Compare her to Aiza Seguerra, well.. siyang tunay na!

I am currently addicted to her song Have You Ever Really Loved Me?- check this link for your reference. ENJOY!

This other song made me cry pala, Ruk Mai Tao Kao Jai (Love Doesn’t Equal Understanding) check this link. :( See my ex gf broke up with me kasi she told me she wanted to get married. Still. OO pwede ko naman siya pakasalan e, pero definitely not here and she should have the courage din sana. Well this MTV, unfortunately, the girl chose the boy.

Hay, freedom to love gay people!

FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment