1/2/13

F4

Before anything else. I AM A BIG FAN OF F4.

Before the Korean craze, this boy band was the most popular ever power when I was in HS, I remember buying learn mandarin books and chose Mandarin as my foreign language subject over french. This was just to understand what the heck are they singing. I admit wasting my savings for me to collect their series, stickers and posters. I remember I would spend money just to see them and be star struck. They're HUGE  a part of my HS life! I missed those days I really got crazy over Ken Chu, cause some say I looked like him. LOL. I like them all. RAWR.

Wasn't able to watch their concert in Manila cause I was in Riyadh for HS, but way back I was filled with regrets for not having to watch their concert. But I was informed somebody uploaded they're concert in Youtube. I'll just look and watch it during free time, to bring back the fire. :))))

I am just so glad they'll be reunited once again for a Lunar New Year Special!


                                           Jerry Yan, Vaness Wu, Ken Zzu and Vic Chou

According to a certain Jayne Stars, the group will be appearing as one of the performers for the Chinese New Year show that will be broadcast via Jiangsu Satellite TV (JSTV) after a pre-recording in Beijing in January 2013.

We will get to hear the group sing their hit song, "Meteor Rain".



Well, F4 first rose to fame through the Taiwanese TV series, "Meteor Garden" - it was an adaptation of the japanese comic "Hana Yori Dango". The drama started with four elite, handsome wealthy heirs Jerry Yan as the super mean "Dao Ming Si", Vic Chou as the quiet type and most likeable member of F4 "Hua Ze Lei" and the playboys Vanness Wu as "Mei Zuo" and Ken Chu as "Xi Men".

The drama was a hit all over Asia, to the extent that the members were recruited to help promote tourism for Taiwan. I would still go to Taiwan if sila sasalubong saakin. OMG.


However, prolly, sad to say, 2008, F4 technically disbanded, with each member focusing on individual projects instead.

"DAO MING SI! PANTAN!!!" :')))))) Epic*

So yeah. BOO KPOP! HORRAAAYYY FOR F4!

Flower Forever.. ahihih XD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment