1/9/13

BS AKOLOGY

This is a self centered entry, but if you want to know me, well hello there keep reading.

Wish. I wish to find someone like me or better than me. Someone you won't ditch around and listen.

Demanding. They say I am demanding,  my answer is NO I AM NOT. I just think and believe that their is such things as constant "alam mo na dapat yun" Example - saying po and opo to older people. I don't need to explain these things though.

Subtle. I don't need to be subtle. Maayos tapos. VeranGaling ako e.

Decisions. I make wrong decisions, I may fuck up a little. I say wrong words. But i'll always have good intentions.

Religious. I am not the religious type but I know and I am afraid of him. No need to talk shit about my ways about our God. I believe him. I love him. Just don't start.

Opinion. If you don't want my opinion, then don't ask. I am vulnerable. I can detect when you are not worthy of my time.

Terrified. I am terrified of my own grief most of the time, expect hanging moments of over thinking when I am with you.

Over analyze. Most of the time my instincts are right. Expect change at all times.

Things. Things change, feelings change. Move on. Let go.

Acting. I wish I was an actress. But I hate acting like I don't care when it's really tearing me apart.

Disappointments. Nothing hurts more that being disappointed by the people you thought who would never hurt you.

Lies. Don't you dare lie to me. I can accept truth but lies are forever.

Business. The trick of business is to mind your own business. I am very meticulous in business related issues.

Crush. Don't pretend to like lesbians like me. Love me for who I am and please stay right beside me.

Animals. Dog. I love them, its amazing how intuitive they are when people are feeling down.

Boys. I got lot's of them. I don't hate them. I just like girls better. If you wanna date me? get a vagina.

Love. I have no idea if I'll ever marry a girl, but one things for sure, I'll do everything to make it happen. My love is unconditional, I'll love you everyday in every ways I can. Definitely not younger than me. Should be older or just my age. IDK. Try me kids. Don't respect me, bastusin ninyo ako LOL

Friends. I have few friends, I think. And they happen to love me for who I am. I am very exclusive. If you happen to hurt them, expect hell from me.

Sports. I've always been athletic ever since, but I was really a tennis player back then. But I excelled more in basketball. Now I am into boxing.

Type. S3. Smart. Sexy. Simple. These are my standards for a girl.

Exes. 2 ex gf, 2 ex bf.

Hobbies. Blogging. Baking. Watching movies. Traveling. Reading. Miss Universe. :)))

Funny. Sometimes. Depends.

Serious. Most of the time, but I am not snob.

Interests. Anything not related to stupidity and dumbness.

Family. I love everyone. Whatever happens. We are one team.

Afraid. Of losing someone close to me. Of betrayal. Of losing. 





3 comments:

  1. hello! nice meeting you! :D hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Helloooo there my blogger buddy! :)) we have to hang out when I come back :p

      Delete
  2. 2 ex bf? hmmmmm.... di ko nabalitaan yan ah...

    ReplyDelete