11/14/12

Kevin Balot!

OMG. The other day, I was watching news and I heard a Filipina transgender, wins Miss International Queen 2012! In Thailand. I was like, pwede ho bang manligaw KEVIN BALOT?

Also I am starting to realize that I should live in Thailand, settle and learn THAI Language or yeah, I wish I was Thai na lang. :p 

Freedom to love and equality for all.

AND I've heard that her Dad doesn't accept him for being a tranny/gay, well, If she couldn't find acceptance from him. Think of us, the lgbt society, you are very much loved! We love you! And AGAIN, pwede ba manligaw? hahah! LOL


                                                                You are just my type.

                                                  GOD! YOU GOT ME ON THIS PHOTO!
-----

Pinoy transgender crowned Miss International Queen

A 21-year-old transgender beauty from the Philippines — Kevin Balot — was crowned "Miss International Queen 2012" in Thailand's seaside resort Pattaya on Friday.

Miss International Queen is an annual beauty pageant for transgender people. It takes place annually since 2004 in Pattaya,in the Kingdom of Thailand. The pageant aims to create human rights awareness among international communities. The winner will receive the crown and also a 10,000 USD prize money and an apartment for a year in Pattaya. The election is organized by Tiffany's Show Pattaya Company

One Filipino fan said that winning a transvestite contest in Thailand, the land of "lady boys," was like winning a soccer tournament in Brazil. An emotional Balot told reporters that she hoped the win would help her gain acceptance from her father.


"I'm very proud to be first here, and I hope my dad will accept me. Because in the family I'm the only boy, and my dad has big expectations of me. I made it. I won the International Queen Pageant, and I believe that my dad will accept me not only as his son but also as his daughter," she said.


Miss International Queen 2012: Kevin Balot (Philippines)
1st Runner up: Jessika Simoes (Brazil)
2nd Runner up: Panvilas Mongkol (Thailand)

Top 10
 
Philippines - Michelle Montecarlo
Philippines - Miriam Jimenez
Angola - Imanni da Silva
Japan - Beni Tukishima
Brazil - Bianca Gold
Guam - Matricia Mae Centino
United States - Sunny Dee-Lite

Special Awards
Best Evening Gown - Sunny Dee-Lite (United States)
Miss Photogenic - Kevin Balot (Philippines)
Miss Congeniality - Noah Herrera (Venezuela)
Miss National Costume - Yuki Tachibana (Japan)
The Angel Talent Competition - Beni Tukishima (Japan)
Miss Perfect Skin By Asoke Skin Hospital - Matricia Mae Centino (Guam)
Miss Ripley's Popular Vote - Stefania Cruz (Philippines)
-----
I am seriously thinking of FTM transition. Is there such thing as, MR. INTERNATIONAL KING? 

                                                HAHA! Just being me people. It's all love.

No comments:

Post a Comment