11/15/12

I FELL FOR AN ARTIST



She's a Thai actress, and I really really really like her. Her name is AOM SUSHAR MANAYING. I liked her ever since I watched YES OR NO. I'd do anything for her. Like be fluent in Thai, settle in Thailand and all of the unicorns and stuff you'd do for love. This was our first over exposed photo. Thanks - Des Agcaoili.

                                         She got me on 5:57 onwards. I was like "NGANGA!"


                      Autograph signing. ANG GANDA NI AOM. SWEAR! May bloopers pang naganap.



         After the Meet and Greet event, we went to this Suppanahorn Awards, super STALKER 101.
                                 This was the night where they - TINA&AOM noticed us. :))


I wonder if she has a gf/bf? I'd like to compete! I never felt this way to any artists, she just nailed me.
                                                 PAHABOL PIC! She seemed too tired already.


             I look fat and overjoyed in this photo, this was YES OR NO 2 - PREMIERE NIGHT

 

 You're eyes. I LOVE YOU AOM SUSHAR MANAYING! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment