11/26/12

10/26/03




9 years ago. You said I love you.
9 years ago. I said I love you too.
9 years ago. I never really liked you.
9 years ago. I realized I am gay. LOL
9 years ago. We thought we were just confused.
9 years ago. We accidentally saw each other at the red sands, Saudi Arabia.
9 years ago. We was magic. 
9 years ago. You were my first love.
9 years ago. Even though we didn't lasted, you left me one thing, and that was to follow my heart.

I will always carry that memory wherever I go and remember that falling in love was never planned. Falling in love does not require any material things. We listened. We cared. But I guess it all falls to the point where "People change, things change, we just gotta live with it and say that's part of growing up"

So Hello there, Happy Anniversary, somebody that I used to know! I know you're happy now. 
Thanks for the memories, even though we weren't so great! :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment