11/28/12

Happiness is a choice.

Running like a kid. Getting back my old youthful glow. As I loose breath I whispered. I stopped.

"I can't promise anything, but I swear I'll never leave" 

I don't know why I said that. I don't even have a special someone. Out of confusion I started to conclude that Happiness is a choice. 

Happiness is such a word. Its really confusing.

People around me has their own way of happiness. My mom finds joy belittling my dad. Dad doing the same thing. My sister loves his husband and I don't know what to say. I find myself staring at a mirror. Imagining myself, bursting in front of the camera, cry and rant how bad my ending was, how tired I am to find what is happiness? What the hell is happiness?This is drama people. I don't care.

Happiness? choose me. I miss you na ho.





No comments:

Post a Comment