11/12/12

Don't fall for me.

How do I start saying what is in my heart? When will I stop loving my friend? How do I start telling her what I actually feel?

I have never been like this with any other girl. She is an intelligent girl, beautiful inside and out. Someone you could talk to about anything under the sun. She is my closest friend among my "barkada". My close friend who understood "kaotihan" mood swings of mine, she listened when I cried and she makes me happy when I am super down - like making beso on the ground.

Secretly. Slowly, I refrained from being close to her. but I never expected her to reciprocate what I am feeling. I guess she's just too nice. No. I mean, I am just happy being with her. Maybe she is happy with me too. Being her full time seat mate, car mate(drivers association), ask mate(when I ask her things that I already know), priceless - I love school.

I know, It's a crime loving her. Falling for her is a huge risk of losing our friendship. I tried telling her what I feel, but I guess actions speak louder than words. I am too coward. I am afraid to lose her. I will never lose her.

I know I would do anything for this straight friend of mine. I know I have already been in a relationship that only led me into a heart break.

But how do you stop a feeling? How can you stop feeling empty when you do not see her? I know it would be hard for me to forget my feelings. But I would like to try. I don't want to lose the friendship that we have, even if it means experiencing many months of sadness not being by her side.

I love you, Miss Economics. Don't fall for me.

---------------------------
11/25/2007YLUJ AGNAREV

My confession letter for her. I just remembered this letter when I cleaned the stock room.  Stored memories. Fading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment