6/18/12

Trust me. I AM FINE. :)

After a month of silence.

Call me crazy, but love is indeed patient and kind. Love is for assholes too. Lol. Last Saturday, I realized my reason for waking up, and that is to love. We are all born to love.

As I carefully stare at her, we were talking about how difficult her decision was. It hit me hard. She is right. Its not just me who is having a hard time. Everything was clear. I accepted everything. I suddenly remember having a promise that I'll be her friend no matter what. I should move on and continue that promise. I guess when you love someone you are always willing to forgive and accept. Then you'll learn to fly. I have no regrets. I did what I had to do. I am not expecting. I am just in love.

Honestly, I don't feel any pricking feeling in my chest anymore. I don't feel sadness as well. I am so proud of myself and its gonna be a great year. I am looking at the bright side.

I love you and I will always will. I'll be your best friend. I'll be your number one fan. I'll never shrug you off. I'll never get tired of listening. And lastly I am glad were fine. Trust me, I AM FINE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment