6/10/12

Went back for Barista - JOY!



One Friday night.

Joy,
You're really pretty.
-July
(Tissue Number 1 - The moves like jagger tutorial from Bea Bernardo - Deseree's friend)

----------

I decided to comeback for her attention. I find her really pretty. When I sat inside the bar, I thought she wasn't there. A girl in front of the bar introduced herself, she's pretty too but she knew I was looking for Joy. "You're Ms. July?". "Yes". "I am Tess". Somebody from behind said - "Hi Ms July! Mag isa ka lang".

Boom. I smiled too much and Tess recognized. "Oo e..."

I ordered a bottle of Gilbeys Premium and solo plate of Chicken Quesadillas. Tess said that they have this rotation schedule - Joy in the afternoon is a server and will be a barista in a while. Wow. Informations. Does it mean. Maybe? Ugh... :) :) :) :) :)

Joy gave me my order - she said "Masarap yan, lalo na kung ako nag luto" "Ikaw nag luto?" :) :) :) :) :)
"Hindi Maam!" "Ay sayang.... Pagluto mo ako" kaso tumalikod na siya. ERR!

I asked Tess for tissue - maya maya inabutan ako ni Joy ng tissue. Tell me is she flirting back or she is just doing her work???

While I was watching PBA - Joy gave me a gass of water. I couldn't stop staring at her and she notices it a lot.

I borrowed her pen again. I always make sure na nahahawakan ko ung wet hands niya when she gives me tissue, water, straw etc. LOL. I Wrote something amazing sa tissue na binigay niya. I'll post it soon. Naiwan ko kasi sa condo ni ate ung shirt na ginamit ko.

While I was too busy writing she said out of knowhere "Gumagawa ka ba ng kanta?"
I smiled again - "Oo?!"  :) :) :) :) :)

11PM andami na niyang ginagawa. I was just there, kunware texting but I was carefully staring at her. She's small, but I don't care, She's just 19 years old, She'll turn 20 on August 17. I like how she refills margarita drinks. She asks me if I am OK, I'll answer back and say "Oo, E ikaw OK ka pa?". :) :) :) :) :)

I ordered 3 Tanduay Ice more. My head was already spinning as I was staring at her like she was for mid night snack. Nagssmile pa rin siya. I just can't help but smile when she smiles back. I feel stupid.

12:00am I happen to saw a schoolmate way back HS. Funny encounter. I wanted to stay till 4am. But I have to go to Taft because I promise to bring my ate and his hubby to Naia Airport for their Honeymoon. Paid the bill - place a little tip and another tissue.

Joy,
You're really really pretty.
 -July :)

Can we be friends? Please?
(Tissue Number 2 - I wasn't sure if I wrote my number - I was a little drunk) 

I'll go to Eastwood again later. Like later later. I will grow some balls to ask her number. I never did this to anyone. This will be the first time I am going to ask a girl's number that I have no connections at all. Help me GOD.

2 comments:

  1. Youre So wild couz.... Sayang hindi ako kasama... Missed ko nang magpaka-wild.....hope she'll reply. Positive sana. Cant wait for the next blog....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI ate DAISY! ahah! :) hindi ako nagpunta kahapon. Nagpapamiss ako. sa Thursday ako pupunta. lol

      Delete