6/9/12

Thinking of Getting a Tattoo.

Have you been thinking about getting a tattoo?

I am.

I am still thinking, forever thinking, before making a commitment, I admit mabilis ako magsawa. To think na it will leave permanent marks on my skin. I really want to put a really small- FREEDOM TO LOVE tattoo on my left wrist or under my biceps. Still I am making sure I get something that means something to me.

A friend also referred a great tattoo artist - I am having a hard time to be convinced to go to his shop kasi his shop is in Cubao - But I was informed not to worry because he is certified by both Dept of Health and PhilTAG or the Philippine Tattoo Artist Guild.

I must be prepared for any side comments that I may hear. Well majority of us Filipinos are hypocrite - I meant we live in a paternal society were they think Men are the only animals who can get a tattoo, be fat, not to say sorry. blah. I am losing my topic, haha, sorry. What I am trying to say is that, If it will make me self conscious, again think hard before getting one.

I am also considering health risks, question? will I able to donate blood after getting a tattoo? well to answer my own question. I haven't/never donated blood ever since so I think this wouldn't and shouldn't be a problem. I was informed that the artist must have clean needles and supplies kasi I might have Hepatitis B and even HIV! waaah! 


Wag na lang kaya? But I want to have one. I just don't know yet where to put the tattoo, what tattoo, which tattoo artist, when to get the tattoo? HELP?

2 comments: