9/21/11

Paedophile/

Paedophile is a story that I've been working this past few days. Actually i haven't finished it yet and I am still polishing some parts of it.  Anyway, some of you might find it difficult to understand some chapters because it portrays identity crisis and betrayal. Majority of the parts here are true to life stories.

I'll finish my other short story - Confused. SOON! :)

So yeah. Enjoy!

_____


"Kamusta Tagaytay trip mo with... Greenie?!!!" Pol laughs.

"ano?" Ces asking me seriously with a grin.

.................

POOH-TAH

12pm, near AVR d, last Thursday.
I, Ces and Pol. Were walking fast to go to SAR.

then.
i saw a bear. pooh bear.
i didn't like what i saw.
he wasn't wearing his pants again.
i wanted to puke.

he was smiling upon seeing me.
as if i made a crime.
but the truth is.
he is already committing a crime.
and.
i am a threat to his career.

i mean, lately now that i've heard about it.
i don't really care about it pooh.
i have no interest to interfere with
your honey.
i don't like your honey.
its all yours.
hug it tight pooh

pooh, you cant manipulate me.
i know how these things work.
as of now you disgust me.
and i cant wait to finish this semester.
i see nothing wrong.
i didn't do anything wrong.
as far as i know.
i am keeping my mouth shut.

if i could turn back time.
i'd rather go into another route.
even if it takes me 1000steps to reach SAR.

i'd do it. wag ka lang makita.
except on WF. god i have to.

pooh that day.
you told me you are goin fail me and my group mates.
and i was like.
WHAT? the hell do you want from me?
*close tayo??.....

Karma will get back to you. You'll see.

-Lucilla Castaneda’s
Phil. and Government notes

*****girl playing basketball, fell down... and saw her lover,,, stood up... then she led the team... the team lost though... but everyone was fascinated by her leadership...


****Moving on*****

No comments:

Post a Comment