5/26/12

SLUR - SE RO NGANG

Yes or No Movie is the first thai lesbian film. I happen to know the movie because of Sapphiclounge.com - special mention. Its a great blog site. For bi curious or just Lesbian. Check it out. :)

Anyway, since I became addicted to the fore mentioned movie, I collect lesbian films pala. I shared it to my closest friends. Des on the other hand liked it so much, we even made a YES OR NO ADVENTURE TRIP TO THAILAND. See tourists in Thailand usually goes to Elephant shows, Temples, shopping, eating. But ours was peculiar and unique. A chance of a life time to meet Aom Suchar Manaying - Pie and Tina Jitaleela - Kim.

Moving on to my title - My buddy here is now a Thai afficionado. She is more Thai addict than me. I believe she is studying how to write and speak thai. She told be that the above captioned band is so kulit we should make a dance cover of it. 


Well. I am eksayted. LOL. Kahit hindi ko maintindihan. Ang saya lang nila kuya.

I love thailand. Sana Thai na lang ako. I am born in the wrong country!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment