5/24/12

Bad Dream

Woke up from a very bad dream. I immediately stood up and went to cry-ola mode again. I can't believe heartaches can make you as miserable like Sisa. I couldn't believe I was crying again. Then I saw a text message. It was from her.

My dream was like this. I was looking for my Ex gf's science experiment. Turned out, in my dream, that the guy was a local musician. My friend told me, I guess this friend was Des(my rockstar buddy). Then I used all of my life savings to buy two VIP tickets. One for me and Des.

Having the VIP privileges there was this meet and greet and take a photo with the god dammed science project and his band mates. I gave the camera to Des and told her to get whatever scene I am going to do. When I was about to get near of the science project - I saw her, looking at me, she's really pretty. My plan went immediately zero to weirdo.

The science project told me it was her wife. I stared at him with a blank - gloomy ish face. I looked at Des as she was making a gesture - punch the science project NOW!

I walked out. Crying, weeping, immediately sat on the ground, had a pat from behind. "Hey..",

It was the science project's band mate, "Have you been crying because of Chris?, he's a real Jerk, I wonder why her wife is still with her"....

I just smiled at the guy. He went back on the stadium. left his calling card.

"OMG, IKAW NA JUL"............

"Hahaha.. wait... the science project??? and this guy??"

I was hyperventilating. My heart was aching. I could kill the guy. I was holding a comb - knife. I cant. I just want to have her again.

.....................................................................must wake up






......pwede ba ako sumama sa sta.cruzan.........................



omg malapit na akong mag rosa mistica. 


cry-ola mode. 


No comments:

Post a Comment