5/26/12

Nakakataba ng Pusong Nawasak

Fearless. Lonely. Grateful. In love. Fooled. Sick of love songs. Mad. Lousy. Relaxed. Singing. Crying. Dancing.

Lately, I've been receiving calls, bbms and sms due to my blog entries. Majority of my blog entries are real situations that I have dealt with. Some of them are my interests. Anyway, I am also proud to say that I didn't have any formal course to enhance my writing skills. I guess I watch too much movies. :)) *yabang

True enough my page views increased from 50 to 1701 views.

There was this friend who called me and was crying.

"Pare, I feel you.." (That's Part of Growing Up). We were crying. I said its going to be OK, but I also don't know how to make things OK. Sometimes I am getting tired of saying OK. Anu ba dapat? KERIBELS? Haha... I am OK! Here it goes. I am still walking. Writing. Dreaming. Scared to fall again. I guess time really heals.

A close friend also called me in the middle of the night - She was crying, but she was more focused on her problems. Haha! But yes she also told me that's its going to be OK. I know the world seems to be unfair lately, hypocrites are rampant, everybody seems to know and want everything. Funny thing here is that we ended up saying "We are so born in the wrong country". LOL. Though I seldom say it - I love you Girl! I really appreciate your call. I needed that call. I needed a reality check.

Freedom to love. Some are reacting on my "Sana" entry. What a strong and fearless way of coming out as per a friend. I wish one day people are going to accept LGBT people. I wish one day - my future partner wouldn't be afraid of being with me. But for now, I just want to move on.

I am flattered. My emotions are bursting too much I think I am bipolar na.

To all my page viewers. Thank you for reading. Kasi now I believe I am convincing. Nakakataba ng pusong nawasak.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! :) I dunno if familiar ka with me haha but once we are schoolmates :) nakita ko lang yung blog mo sa twitter post and since I love reading blogs halos 70% na ata ng blog mo nabasa ko na :)) I just feel the emotions in every entry but hey welcome to the lgtb world finally :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! hellooo! Opcors! naaalala kita. :)) thanks for reading. apir!

      Delete