5/26/12

Kamusta na JULY?

Hello, Yes. OK AKO. Still sane. Its quite hard to keep the sanity intact these past few days.

My orders are not that consistent, but would you like to taste my Red Velvet cake?
Its my best seller. Php 550.00 9x2(Circle)! 
 
I am so stubborn to do any marketing activities within my reach- FB page for Verangaling Cakes AKA Betty's Cakes. Could use an extra HAND though. :D 

So anyway, I have lots of time to think and blog these past few months.

There's a big world out there. Got me thinking of going back to the corporate world, not here, definitely, maybe abroad. That way I can save for the future, for my breast removal. Don't react, please, I hated these breasts ever since. Its always a nightmare for lesbians like me. I tried strapping, but I end up having a hard time breathing. Its a life time wish. So support me na lang.

Mom and Dad are not getting any younger, I am quite sure I will take care of them till they reach the SUPER THUNDERS STAGE. Ito na yata yung curse ng mga bunso or naiiwan na anak na hindi mag aasawa.

I want to have my own space too. I should stand on my own.

I wish my business could grow more, but I am afraid to ask my family for any financial aid. Mahirap kasi ung umasenso ka sa utang na loob. Matagal bayaran ang utang na loob.

Therefore, I will save money abroad, go back here, start all over again and hope for the best here in the Philippines. I don't know if it'll take long to save. But this is planned. I will get this worked out.

I will get a tattoo soon. I want it in my wrist. Just a small "freedom to love" or JULY in thai writing.

I will cut my hair shorter and have a blonde hair

I will be fit, ill get my waist line back

I will read more books so that my writing skills will improve. MORE! :)

I will try to blog everyday.

I will continue boxing.

I will try acting soon. I know it was always been my forte. 

I will try to have a foreigner gf. haha! I really want a Brazilian chicka.

So far, this is my PLAN B. So far. I am cool. I am relaxed. Ill get over. I will get over it. I should.

My PLAN A, well, it almost went well. I don't want to think of it anymore. But I am glad, I am still standing and fighting for PLAN B. Having a PLAN C is unnecessary. I guess.

So ayan. Ang masasagot ko sa tanong mong. Kamusta na JULY?





No comments:

Post a Comment