6/3/14

Bahala ka na.

First quarter of the year is over. I am actually feeling a lot of emotions leaving and making the most of my 3 and a half month staycation here in Manila. Planning to make up for the last three quarters of the year as I feel motivated. Very motivated.

I feel focused. Career focused again. Its been so long since the last time I felt this way. I used to be a slave for promotion and it is a fact that I was close enough to get one, ok no more sour graping, maybe I am to good for that job. LALA! Moving on.
 
But here I am and I must not lose FAITH. I always end up pressuring myself internally. When I get what I want and know how things work in a cycle, I always always end up complaining. But honestly its nice to know that I have surpassed a lot and get the job done in times of crucial events. Oh lord. Wag mapagod sa buhay. There's this saying nga DIBA "Try and try until you succeed".

I grew up poor, but I never felt poor. My mother and father never made me feel poor. Bunso ako another fact. I think I got spoon fed a bit. I wish I was more ambitious. Siguro kasi andali ko nakuha ung mga gusto ko. Then again, this is it. Dream work, Dream business - Pera o bayong. Taya sa lotto wait for luck.

No.

I am just so anxious, I just gotta be better. For myself, for us. For our freedom.

SO before I hyperventilate in my own self inflicted stress.

Lord. (state the title of this entry) 

No comments:

Post a Comment