6/25/14

Crushed


What I do when I am upset.

1. Earphones ON. Listen to angry songs. Linkin Park can help. OK. Yeah. Sing with them. RAAWR!
2. Write about it - like what I am doing now.
3. Tell your best friend about it, oh best friend. 
4. CRY-ola
5. Post something on twitter and hash tag it! you go girl!
6. EAT EAT EAT
7. Exhaust myself(Jogging) and make new friends at the park.
8. Scream at the balcony (Dao ming xhu tralalalala)
9. Hug yourself till you feel numb
10. Dress up like a man!
11. Retail therapy but I have no mannehhh!
12, Drown yourself with alcohol
13. Put 10 AED in your money pot for every painful thought and feeling
14. Tell my mother about it.
15. Start hitting myself
16. Believe in Unicorns

Unfortunately PAIN. Demands to be felt.
 
** back story **
I feel horrible. I feel like hating myself all over again. I am honestly capable of crushing my own self esteem and I actually don't need anyone to do it for me. But who do you turn to when the only person in this world that can stop you from crying is exactly the one making you cry?  

Even the happiest unicorns needs a happy pill. *sobs

I feel really crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment