5/31/14

Selfish na Carebear


I DON'T CARE = WHAT DO YOU CARE ARE YOU A CAREBEAR

First of all, I am selfish cause I love myself too much. I won't care about you unless you care about me too. If my mother likes you that doesn't mean I can like you too. You want my respect you earn it. I don't care means I don't give a damn about you. Number one, why would I think about you?. Two, did you ever thought about me?. Three, where were you when I needed you?

Sometimes the people you love/d can be the source of your emptiness, loneliness. The person you thought who can love you unconditionally crushes you, heartlessly and maybe continuously. Eventually time heals and it wont hurt you anymore, cause you don't care anymore. The less you care the less it hurts. If you don't care then it wont hurt. You may feel stigmatized from those struggles. But yes, you shouldn't care. It is just a feeling. Shrug it off. I don't know if I make sense, I don't care. Cause I am selfish.

HAHA!

#facepalm


 

No comments:

Post a Comment