5/31/14

Untitled.

Maybe were not really meant to be.
Could be a question or a sentence. 
We both know that you and I could be together.
We might be together
Might end up together.

Darlin'
Do not keep me in vain
you should kiss me in front of them
I will find it sweeter than words
Hold me while they're looking

Fool me
act like you care
But I beg you
Do not love me in the dark
It hurts, It hurts a lot
but I chose you

I tried to get over it
Knowing
believing that this
wont take long
Patience I need you

Now
Don't play with my feelings
Maybe love isn't enough?
I couldn't control it
I yearned for you so much
Didn't want anything else
Except your gentle touch

I kept my mouth shut
Trying to deny it to myself
Pretending I didn't have
those feelings

Lying to myself
This love is starting to hurt
Pretending it's not real
Trying to put it in the past
Refusing to reveal

Conceal me from loneliness
Saturate my soul
Please relief my sadness
Cause I feel distress

I love you.
I really need you..



No comments:

Post a Comment