10/3/13

Nightmare VS Pancakes

HE was following me, I was running away from him. I was really mad and teary eyed. I don't want to listen. He was tall, dark, not that bulky but he's fit, he looks like a boring executive vice president of some insurance company. I was never really a walk out queen. But I guess I just wanted to save our friendship by walking away. Less words, less mistakes. He pulled my hand 

"You're not gay! Niloloko mo sarili mo"

My head was throbbing hard. My mouth is about to burst something really strong. I faced him with my most mannered state. "Sabi ko naman sayo, ayoko sa lalake, hindi ako science project at sabi ko sayo kung may pustahan to pag hatian na lang natin!"

"Mahal kita" He was trying to kiss me. I slapped him. Really hard. 

"Satingen mo ba kung mahalikan mo ako, babae na ako? Satingen mo pag nag sex tayo babae na ako? You're a never was now. Get out of my sight." 

I cried and it was horrifying. I lost him. I can't see him anymore, it was all blurry. I was crying, I feel really weak. Somebody hugged me from behind, "What's wrong baby?". It was him. I couldn't understand why I was on bed with him. I was in panic. 

"Baby? Hey?" I was crying in my sleep. She hugged me so tight. I didn't know I was hitting myself again. She was holding my hands while I was trying to hit myself. She grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. "Baby it was a nightmare, it's never true and It won't happen, calm down" Her face was really worried and a bit scared. 

She wen't out to get a glass of water. I drank water. She looks really tired but I am glad she's beside me. I cried again. I told her about my dream. She just listened. I hate people seeing me cry. I feel like I am sharing my misery too much. But she made me really calm. 

I fell asleep in her arms. Woke up 5am, I am still wrapped around her arms. I went out and cooked breakfast. I made bacon, eggs and pancakes. I wrote thank you using bacon, she loves bacon on top of her pancakes. The other side of the table was another plate with 5 huge pancakes with peanut butter on the side. It was for Nards, my other partner. I smiled knowing that If I lose her, I still have Nards. My plate was bacon stuck in a pancake - as I call it. 





When I was opening a carton of orange juice. She went out of the room, grouchy, hair messed up.

"Good Morning Baby, let's eat breakfast" 

"Kanino yung isa? Kay NARDS! Jealous ako, no, kidding, I love you!". Both of her hands was on my waist, then she gave me the sweetest smack. "Nag gargle ka na ba?" "Ha! Not yet!" 

Nards went out of her room. "Ewww, Mom? Dad? Wow! Pangkeks!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment