10/4/13

CAR CRASH




I was busy fixing my business renewals. I went to the bank to deposit money. When I was about to go back to my shop. An SUV bumped my car from behind. I was never really rude, but I was really pressured that time, I went down immediately and shouted at the driver.

"Seriously, I just got my car the other day from service center and you just bumped me from behind!"
"I am sorry. I am sorry" She went down Immediately. I took a pictures of her car and the damage she made. I just wanted police to come so that I can have a police record for insurance purposes. When I was about to burst madness for the second time, I looked at her, she looks like Solenn Heaussaf but chinky eyed.

"I need your number, what's your name? where do you live??" I sounded like hitting on her.
"Mara Martinez, here's my number, 918 3434230,  do you have comprehensive insurance?'
"yes, really I am in a hurry, why don't you just pay me the standard pay"
"Ok, here you go, It's OK I am a student too"
"Haha, here's my business card. I'll call you if this doesn't work out. I hope your phone won't be turned off when I call you. Take Care and watch your way."

At the age of 30, I still look like a student. When I came back to the shop, I saw Abigail. Went inside the stock room, making Arian in charge.

"Ms. Abigail, do I look young?"
"Boss, honestly, you look like 23 years old." She giggled. I couldn't see her eyes.
"Really? my car got bumped from behind, the female driver thought I was a student, anyway, where's your report? And what is it with your text? Problems?"

She gave the monthly sales report, inventory/stocks report, sales deductions(electricity, water, staff salary, maintenance etc). She was discussing and asking things to buy, where to buy and what are the things we could do to promote the shop . I admit when she reports, I get really turned on. She's really passionate about her job. She loves my shop. I feel like we have a connection in Entrepreneurial activities. When we finished our meeting. I praised her again for her store management skills and people management.

I asked her about her text message. I was starting to feel worried. Because we were inside the stock room, I was afraid to break our wall. I was afraid to make a wrong signal. I was afraid she might resign. I can't lose her.

"Arian and Kelvin are in a relationship. Should we allow this?"
"I don't think theres a problem with that, as long as they are doing their jobs well and won't get pregnant anytime soon. What else? Do you need any assistance from me?" I started to laugh a bit.

"Uhmm. Boss?" She's starting to sound weird again.
"Yes?"
"Nothing."
"Really? Need a lift pauwe? I could drop you since the shop is already closing? that way you can think of what's bothering you?"
"OK Boss"

When we went out of the stock room, I saw Ira inside. I approached her. We talked about Nards.
She said she wanted to be in a relationship with her. Which was fine because finally, Nards found her pair.

"I don't see the point of you not liking Sofia?"
"I was just jealous."
"Why would you be jealous? Come on. I deserve to be happy. For 6 years, I guess long wait is over."
"Yeah, alam ko. Sorry."
"No need to be sorry to me, I guess you need to apologize to her"
"Alam mo na?!"
"She didn't tell me, I just felt you did something to her"
"Maybe, in time, soon, I would"
"You should. Did you bring your car? or susunduen ka ni Nards?"
"I have to go somewhere Berts. I'll see you tomorrow."
"See you soon"

The shop was closed. Arian and Kelvin went out and said their goodbyes. I was left inside the shop with Abigail. She closed the lights, It was really dark,  I was a little scared.
"Ms. Abigail? Asan ka?"I was extending my hand. I wouldn't let her scare me. I felt her skin on my right hand.
"Walang takutan boss."
"Akala ko nga ako gugulatin mo eh"
She was pulling my shirt from behind as I locked the door. When we were at the stairs, she tripped and I grabbed her right arm and pulled her.

"Don't fall for me kasi"
"Boss! Are you kidding!? Haha!"
"You look really tired, do you need a holiday or something?" She started to be comfortable with me, I forgot my boss borderline. I made her cross my bridge.
"Not really."

I opened the front seat for her. Then I was driving slow. It was raining. When we were one block away from her house. She said.

"Stop the car boss."
"Bakit?"
"Hindi ko alam kung nararamdaman mo rin, hindi ko alam basta kelangan mo malaman to, mahal kita boss. You inspire me to be better, your presence makes me happy. Yung feeling na I'd take anything just to see you happy even if it is at the expense of my happiness. I love you that way." She was trying to go down. Unfortunately, her walk out moment was ruined cause I had the car on child lock.

"Naka child lock, don't runaway. All I know is that, I need you and I don't know what will happen if I lose you. Please stay with me." I begged her to stay. Cause I need her. I want her for my selfish needs.

I kissed her in her forehead. I didn't know what was that for. I drove till we reached her house. I went down with an umbrella, fetch her at the front seat. She was beside me. She door belled. Her house was big, I didn't know she was rich.

"Ikaw?"
"You know my sister Boss?"





4 comments:

  1. "At the age of 30" weh? yung totoo? for me you look 26 to 27 biased pa yan kasi alam ko higher batch ka :p but if di ko alam na higher batch ka, aakalain ko na same age lang tayo :)) deceiving much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't believe I look 21 daw whenever I get interviewed by a client. :) :P I am 25 pala. tsehh!

      Delete
  2. nyahahaha! ikaw na ang 21 syempre bias ako :)) nakikita kita sa corridor ng mc since pagpasok ko dun eh :)) kaya wag ka masyado mangunsume para 21 ka forever pwedeng sumaydline na model ng olay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bwahahah apir! fist bump! :)) bawal na ka simangowt! :))

      Delete