10/9/13

My Almost Perfect Plan


"Bro, sundo mo ko bukas, I brought my car sa Casa, please" I was holding a ukelele. Trying to play something amazing.
"Sige, Bro, may sasabihin ako"
"Anu un? wag lang masyado Math."
"I don't like Ira anymore."
"Why?"
"She's fine at first, kaya lang I find her inappropriate, mejo jumologs kasi"
"Sinabi mo ba sa kanya?" I felt the same way actually, I just didn't know how to tell it to my best buddy.
"Basta ayoko na sa kanya"
"Tell her you like someone"
"I kindaaaa.. like your store manager."

"Abby?! She's OK. Yeah you can date her." I sounded defensive. I was starting to be confused with Abigail and Sofia. I think I kind of like her too. Sofia was busy these past few weeks. I haven't heard from her, although she texts me most of the time. I reply very late, I sometimes intent to do that, so she ends up calling and being praning. We were in a relationship status of don't ask don't tell the pakiramdaman mode. In other words, she is not consistent.

On the other hand, I am with Abigail, everyday and we get along well. We communicate without words, just gestures or I should say, mental telepathy. It's amazing how we don't argue inside my shop. Actually both of them are totally amazing.

"I think Abby likes you."

"You think so? I don't know, I can't and I don't know what I want for a partner for now. I am not stuck naman with you know." I was being loose. I don't want her to be disheartened but yes, I know Abigail likes me. But I don't know why I feel unsure about her. I think it's because I thought she was straight.

"Of course. Sobrang deleted na siya, I remember your moving on stage. Bwahah!"

"Thanks Nards, don't remind me. What would I do widawchu, yung totoo, I am confused with Abigail and Sofia. I don't want to play with someone's heart anymore. I think I am too old for games. Both of them deserves someone."

"Hey, just take it slow. Pero, I think I like Abby for you."

"OK. You think Sofia is too sosyal and fragile?"

"Ewan ko ba, she seemed like hindi mo siya mapapakain sa favorite carinderia mo sa Sta. Mesa."

"Great IDEA! I'll bring them both at Chef Brown's Carinderia. Let's see. Hmm!"

"Abby will get this."

"Let's see"

-----

Are you busy on sunday? - SEND 

Sofia: Not really. Wanna got out? 

Yes. Can I take you to my favorite store in Sta. Mesa. Please don't wear anything fancy. You might me kidnapped from me. Haha - SEND 

Sofia: Pick me up at my house? What time ba?

I'll pick you up by 5pm. Bring you home by 8. That OK?-SEND 

Sofia: Any color coding? haha! Please wear Orange.

I don't like orange :s Blue na lang? -SEND

Sofia: Black? 

Mainet pag black. White? -SEND 

Sofia: Pink? 

I give up OK OK Pink it is. -SEND

Sofia: yay! Pink wins! 

Sunday, it's a date. fyi don't wear a gown or a dress :P just casual fish ball get up

Sofia: copy! :D Sundate it is. 

------

I wanna take you to my favorite food store in Sta. Mesa on sunday? Can we leave Arian and Kelvin for the whole morning? -SEND 

Abigail: Sure boss I'll instruct them tomorrow. That way sa sunday we can leave maybe sa morning and hopefully return after lunch?

Great. I'll pick you up 10am. -SEND 

Ok. Thanks boss :) :) :) :) :) Pwede mag emoticons.

Haha :p See you. - SEND 

----

Multitasking at its finest. I told Nards about my itinerary. She was laughing at my plan. She knew I could make it by schedule.

"You are such a great badass, ok continue that, kasi naniniwala ako na kinukuha ni lord agad agad ang mababaet"

"Hey, I am not cheating naman diva?" I threw a pillow at Nards.

"No you're not but you forgot about something."

"Anu un?"

"Wala kang car. Asa CASA."

"Ay shit. Peram si Gunter?"

"Shit ka, pagasan mo ah"

"No problem"






No comments:

Post a Comment