10/23/13

St. Jude



When I was a kid, my mom took me to St. Jude in Manila for us to pray for our visa approval. I was 10 or maybe younger. We went there because we have some issues with documents. I remember praying outside the church. Granted.

A few years after I forgot about that wish. I forgot about St. Jude. 

Until I saw a St. Jude pamphlet when I reached high school. Then I remember being hopeless and really lonely. I didn't know what I wanted. I suddenly said "Dear St. Jude I want a girl friend"
I was crying when I was reading the prayer, I thought it was bad thing to ask for something that I was really unsure. Then I met my first love. :) Granted. 

When I was 4th year High School, there was this classmate who's a great 3 pointer. She was a great player too, I prayed so hard that I wanted to be MVP. :) Granted.

Fourth wish, when I came here in Dubai, I've been a mess. I wanted the job that best suit me and now I got it. :) Granted. 

Dear St. Jude,
I firmly believe in you. When I was hopeless and when things are despaired for me, you always answered me. So If ever that I bear or adopt a boy child, I will name it after you.

<3 p="">



No comments:

Post a Comment