11/7/13

Nu Peng You; please don't quit on me






I smile thinking about the next time I'll see her. That next time would be different, I couldn't have imagined it as being any better. I smile when I talk to her on the phone, I smile cause I never thought I can be someone special to her. I stop and listen to feel and imagine she's next to me. It's corny. I am that corny. I want these massive butterflies. I hope she feels the same way too. 

This is long distance relationship. When I first heard about this I never believed in it. But when you find someone worth the fight I started to have faith in it. 

I doubted this feeling when I started liking her. But the more I keep myself away from someone I really like the more I want to get closer. I hate lying to myself. It's like shrugging and forgetting how to breath. Pretending not to read. Then I was trying to push myself to someone else, because the distance sometimes make me question my feelings. But I got really greedy, I want her to want me back. I thought we could be great together.

She is the only person I am open to right now, I still get the electrifying feeling when I get her messages daily. Yes, we do live far apart but it gives us both a chance to grow as individuals. Some couples break up to "find themselves", but us being in a long distance relationship, we both have enough space to do our own things and still have a connection. I am willing to listen and understand everything. I want this. 

Sometimes I think that were better to be like this for now, eventually, I will go back to my hometown and have more concrete plans with her. I hope we could make it. I want her, I will have patience. I trust her. I don't care about her past, I don't care about the distance. 

Nu Peng you, please don't quit on me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment