11/22/13

Berts is in love




I smile when her name shows up on my phone. At night, when we talk, I would constantly ask her if she's sleepy, she's 4 hours ahead of me. We are beating time and space. 

"I am not sleepy yet Jul". That line, never fails to give me massive butterflies. Most of the time I would stop and wait for her to speak. I listen when she sings. I would joke around just to hear her soft chuckle, her laugh is very infectious, I can't help but smile. I love her. 

Every time I hear her breathe over the phone, I imagine the wind of the ac is her breath. Keep wishing and thinking that the pillow I hold is her, not a day goes by without her on my mind. I love her so much and there's no one else I want. 

I can't wait to hold her. I can't wait to kiss her every day and remind her that she's beautiful.
I want her to feel that I am very proud and happy to have her. I want to thank her for loving me. I want her to know that she brings out the best in me. I want to hug her fears away. I want to love her infinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment