12/17/12

I Guess I'll Never Love Again.



I am good at pushing people. I am persuasive. I am convincing, but when it comes to my self I can't be pushed. Maybe I want someone like me for now or maybe someone like her. 

For some, running away from this kind of love is bravery. I thought its cowardish. Cause society thinks the normal cycle would be a boy+girl. I am trying to understand every angle every motive. So that makes me a masochist.

I am a masochist. Apparently my feelings are constant. I over think. I get stressed on my own. Cause this kind of love saw my best and worst; stayed at your most beautiful and ugliest good bye. We listened to our irrational and dumbest babble. We sit for hours of silence. You can't blame me. 

I know I could never ever fall the way I fell for her. 

I guess I'll never love again. 

2 comments:

  1. ayiii! ngayon lang yan! give it some time tas makikita ko sa blog mo na kumakanta kanta ka nalang ng mala "because I love you" kind of songs :) cheer up enjoy lang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ayoko na bro, it hurts. mag mamadre na lang ako. :)) paHUG nga... LOL

      Delete