12/5/12

AMALAYER GIRL - Delayed Reaction


When I first saw the Amalayer video, I knew the GUARD was at fault. I've experience a lot from our guards. Palpak ang mga Philippine guards. They don't even have formal trainings. I am quite sure of that. In my opinion, I believe at Paula Salvosa was the victim here. In fact I salut her for her assertiveness. See if you were in her position, you'd be in a crowded place, tired, and treated by some guard. I would do the same. I would defend myself.

Eto lang yan e, hindi magagalit ang tao kung may mali kang ginawa. But on the other hand she could've settled the argument in a much mannered way. Kumbaga kung sino mas na kakaintindi yun ang umintindi. 

She doesn't deserved to be bashed/cyber bullied. Guys, please lang be open minded, and to whoever uploaded that video shame on you, our country is filled with hypocrites now. If you want peace then start on your own. Hug a tree for gods sake. No body is perfect, I just understand what she's going through. If you think you'd be heroic for uploading the video, you're so stupid, you just labeled us, filipinos of being hungry for attention.

We express ourselves in networking sites such as fb and twitter. We live in a free country. But I think we should all be sensitive of what we are posting. And I think what happened to her was way too much and what we need to think of are the poor people in our country. 

What I am trying to say is that. Nakakasawa na po yung ganito. Bansa naman natin ang isipin.

So yeah. AMALAYER. GAH! LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment