12/13/12

Doin the friendster thing. Testimonial?


                  Pa-shy effect pa. Hindi naman BOLD. XD (Verangaling Mansion Circa  95')

Patricia(L). Yes, she's my bish(best) friend ever since senior casa. When we were that young I always tell my cousin about her and how our day went. She's my side kick. She's my Piglet, my Patrick star, my Robin.

FYI. When my cousin had her first baby girl, she named her PATRICIA. :))

My Bish has this cold features. That nowadays I really admire. haha! Like she may find your joke funny but if she doesn't like you, she will not laugh. Wicked! But she likes and loves me. So she laughs at some of my jokes. SOME.

"Wag ka na lang masyado mag expect para chill lang" her answer to my infant management problem.

Cold. Simple. Right timing. Right words. Not disappointing. On your side. EXACT!



                                                      My reply to my bish pren.

Now that I am here in UAE, we became more closer. :) Thanks to Mr. Zuckerman(Facebook).

I regret not telling her everything my mind wanders, I was afraid to be rejected. I was scared that she won't at least reciprocate what I am feeling and expecting. I was tired of being down. I hated the world and I can't be a monster to a person like her. I mean I can't afford to look down at myself.

Plus that fact that I've always knew what to do and not to do, but my feelings sometimes are taking control of me. SHE listened to every rant, blob and problems I say. She comforts me with words that I really want to hear. I felt like she also wanted to kill for me. I felt that she was my attorney. I felt loved in a different way. I felt like she was hurting too when I was so down and I feel grateful to have her.

                                  Way back 2001, Grade School Graduation :) *sooo payat

She's as cold as ice, but she says warm words that calms my heart. She may not be affectionate like others but she's always unconditional to me. She listens, She understands. Therefore, my bish friend is a VAMPIRE  and I Infinitely love her.

I asked her to bite this afternoon so that I could be a little heartless. LOL.

Paki LBC na lang Bish yung kagat mo* Explain! :)))

We love dogs pala! teeeee heeee heee...

Affect na affect ako. Pramis.

Dear GOD. Thank you for letting me have someone like her who refuse to walk away from my life.

I am contented.

No comments:

Post a Comment