12/16/12

When It Was Still Me

I hugged you close to me. I can still remember how you baby talk and said "I love you". That night we talked about our future, to reside somewhere else but Manila. We talked as if we know what's ahead of us. That we would stay indefinitely and unconditionally. I managed to pull a joke that I should be the housewife. We would cuddle together and I told you that I will love you everyday. We talked about having five dogs or perhaps we could adopt. We talked about your family, how they could disown you. But I made you feel that they won't be mad for long. It will get better. We talked about cars. We talked about anything and everything.

It was always, You + Me = WE.

Suddenly, our future went blur. We were happy. Cause you let them in our world that made me disappear completely. I guess your phase has an expiration. I thought we were magic. 

My lips kissed your forehead, from there we feel each others breath. We chose to laze around my couch and watch dvds instead of partying and getting wasted. I feel so blessed and contented having just YOU beside me. 

I thought I can plan and share all of me. 

And it all happened probably a thousand days ago. When it was still me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment