7/20/14

Gutom lang ito.

Day one - soft diet, Oatmeal, Apples, Juice, Water. (For 7 days straight)

I have been planning to lose weight cause I don't feel good bout myself.

I have been stuck at home and it's scorching hot in here. I try to not be idle cause it only makes me think about my miseries/hang ups. So this morning I am amazed how I turned out to be an incredibly jealous girl friend in my current relationship. I have never been this jealous type before. I just feel a pang of jealousy eating my own flesh. I know I completely, trust my girl friend. Maybe it's just our situation(LDR) or maybe my jealousy is a projection of how I got damaged by my previous ex.

But this is not about jealousy, the thing here is I have this self-esteem issue that makes me sad. I think I wouldn't be able to entertain jealousy if I am not happy with myself . I know my self esteem seems to have plummeted over the past few years. Its has been almost two years of downgrading myself. I just don't want this overly-impulsive-jealousy hurt anymore.

I am continuously reconstructing my mind set about our LDR, I should cope much better. Maybe it's just stress and I should love myself better. Ok. I am on a diet kasi. Haha. Gutom lang ito. Alam ko. Relax. God loves you Jul. Be patient with yourself.

-----

Dear God,


I may not have what I want right now, but I know you are still providing my needs. I am completely grateful and I know you have something better for me. Help me not lose myself as I am on a diet. Thank you for everything.

Jul




No comments:

Post a Comment