7/5/14

Swing.

Hello earphones. Please divert me into another zone.

This afternoon I heard some of my friends say things like how lovable I am. But they just don't see it, I am horrible. I am such a lonely person.

Sometimes I often think that I don't deserve to be loved. Have you ever felt that there is something wrong with yourself? maybe I am just jobless, don't make a certain amount of income anymore, bored with the same circle of friends, weirdly act like someone else in a another group. The list could go on and on on on. I am so gone and toast. I want toast.

I get stuck with my own stress. My inner voice, my inner self, my inner critic is driving me crazy. I wonder how would I feel if I try methamphetamine? What does it feel to feel high? Maybe it does help a broken person. I am so broken tonight. A not so surprising epiphany, a dream maybe which I refuse to understand. So much for my fantasies.

I don't know. Help. Lord?

Tomorrow is a new day. Hope Faith Love. Nail it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment