8/10/14

............................

Terrible things happen to good people every day.

Consequentially I am not one of the good people.

I am one of the terrible things.

-Marianna Page 

-----
 
Hello Unicorn, Why the alligator face?

Please do not be hard on yourself. I see you're frustrated again. You can cry it all to me? I know that there's this consistent battle between your heart and head. All the time. I know you are losing faith again. Do me a favor, don't hate yourself cause I love that person you hate so much.

Don't ever give up on yourself, I would never give up on you or us. Never ever give up trying to start and to live out your faith because of being anxious about the future. I am afraid too and I am not leaving. I will try to make all your wrongs right and to heal your hurts. Let me help you against the battles in your head. Do not waste time tearing yourself. Enough of that. I love you no matter what you said and done.........................................


No comments:

Post a Comment