8/18/14

SOA



Rewind last February, a friend told me to watch this movie. She actually went wild sharing her thoughts about the movie. She was also sharing about her true love, how hard it was to move on and that guy will always have a place in her heart. Anyway the movie wasn't so tacky at all. The actors and actresses were great.

Except for the looks, ha. I felt I was like Piolo on the crushed/loser part of the story. There will always be this one ex you loved so much that letting it go would be like letting go of your life as well.

"I almost died, and everyday I wished I did" Ok that line hurt me.

On the other hand, Toni was ambitious. I am not really ambitious. Toni left Piolo. It took four years for Piolo (Marco) to get restoration and success. It was a great movie to ponder on. The movie was a feast of honesty for my dying motivation. It has been a year and a half, I am still a trash in my own wrath. I felt the urge of feeling guilty having to watch the movie with my gf. It was somehow patterned with me. Except for the ala Toni coming back for Piolo, na uh, I don't she's ever coming back(Me and my Ex).

History vs Today. Do not worry about the people in your past, there is a reason why they didn't make it in your future. But just like any other human beings, you just can't help flipping the old pages of past.

Quotable line "My love is greater than your fears".

Let go of yesterday and love will find its way back to you. And when it does, pray hard that it may be the love that will stay and last a lifetime.. =)

Remember, we do not lose by loving, we only lose by not learning from our mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment