8/22/14

Dreams About Teeth Falling

I have been dreaming about my teeth falling these past few days and Google is such a great portal to be informed about my dream interpretation. I have dreamt of my teeth falling and rotting constantly.
 
So basically when I was reading one article from one website after another, I generally realized that I am again over thinking about everything. It is normal cause I am not getting any younger and I still feel like my mental age is still 18. I am not really like this - I could point out that maybe it is because I grew up facing hard situations and diverting it into a slow paced okay results. But I am just a walking ambassador of positive vibes. I always have smart and easy way to get out of a hard situation or any situation. Well for some it sounded stubborn-ish, but really I am just saying that I have smarter ways than any other genius could do. Like to me, there will always be a smarter solution into a difficult problem. You lose, you win.

I wanna be lost.

But maybe this dream is just a phase in my life that saying "Live and face your fears".  Dreaming about this could also mean that something is happening in my present life that needs to be focused on. Thus I am very sensitive in my own development; am I growing? experiences? challenges? am I even pushing beyond my usual limits and discover new things or ways?
 
I am the captain of my life. Upon weighing the dream meanings in both positive and negative sides. I have been asking myself. What do I feel? 

I feel anxious. I wanna go home. I feel sad. I feel home sick. I am bored. I feel old. I need more money. I got hired. WEE (undertones). I miss my gf. I miss mom. I miss ati. I miss Pixie. I miss my old dad. I miss my friends. I miss ze Philippines. I hate the Philippines. Haha. I am hungry. I feel sad. I want crispy pata. Gusto ko tumaya sa lotto. Mananalo ako sa LOTTO!

There goes my interpretation. :)) 

One step "atat" time kasi Jul. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment