9/2/14

AkosiBERTS

And my book is not yet finished due to my new career (naks). Update, well I am still writing the ending of the story at my mind. I am actually giving myself a deadline that I must finish the book at the end of the year, so that when 2015 comes I'll be able to proofread it and write a pre-sequel. The book will cover OFWs, LGBTs, love and friendship. 

I am now a Maintenance Coordinator at a Power and Maintenance Solutions company. The only thing I don't like about the job is that I "might" report on duty on mid shift and night shift. So this Idiot who hired me has no consideration at all for the mode of transportation that I have. Anway, I don't care about him I just can't afford quitting now. I am not staying in this land forever anyway, might as well strive for the job and think of the future that awaits for me (Money on my mind - I do it for ze love - Sam Smith).

What I am doing today is quite far from what I have been doing in the past. I know I have been making patterns about the past. But lately, past is just ughh BS. And it's suppose to teach you to live in the future. What I have learned so far is not to let the past consume the life you're supposed to be living. I am letting life unfold according to His will, I know he will give me something in His perfect time. I am not writing this because I am giving up on writing or I have given up on dreaming. I am just stronger than before. I thank God for the answered prayers. I am not giving up on this dream.

-----

July Veranga - not her full name was born the 7th of July. Her Jersey number as a basketball player was 4 because people say when she enters the court it feels like the 4th of July. An ultimate Mommy's girl/boy. Upon growing up she just wanted to be a happy hair stylist and thought of becoming a writer but she never joined any writing contest and ends up studying marketing. After graduating she became interested in sales. Got her heart broken and went to Dubai for a new perspective. And when she failed at almost everything she finally decides to follow her heart by doing acting lessons, studying pastry arts and finally decides to become a writer.

I want this at the back of my first book.

#motivationmotivationmotivation

No comments:

Post a Comment