4/1/14

Modus Pocus

The other day I was in Greenhills. I went to the Cellphone repair side cause my Blackberry died on me. I really thought it was just the battery, but unfortunately some technician said that my phone's IC unicorn, some part the heck I don't know needs to be replaced and he's billing me a thousand grand for an uncertain repair.  
Ano ka na kuya, why I pay for uncertain, what are you hilo?

OK. I want my phone back. I feel a little disappointed. I am not here in Manila to buy another phone, plus that BB was with me through good times and bad times. I had great service from that phone. I am still in the moving on phase, seriously, I was not prepared to let it go. Let it go, lalalalaaa... 

Anyway, I am not writing about my phone. This is about how I need to be extra careful with myself. When I was standing near the Cellphone repair guys, some dude, dropped a 10 peso coin.

I said "kuya ung barya mo na laglag" then some guy walked out in front of me and after a few seconds. I realized my super naive action.

Nasira ko yung modus operandi ni kuya. I am such a hero / accidental hero. Pano na lang kung ako ung nanakawan? Or papano kung naaksidente ako? Paano ako? Naisip ko yun bigla.

Selfishness and self love hit me. I felt a little lonely and scared for myself. I felt alone for a while. But I am used to be alone. Divert the feeling and be grateful. Less expectations, less hurt. But then again, I thank god, I know I am reliable to myself. He made me strong. This is the part where I meditate to eliminate negativity.  Just positivity this year. But as a human being sometimes I still think, I wanna date myself. kasi kilala ko na sarili ko and mnmnsk. labo.

Self love people. Love yourself. ohhh... In 6 days, ill be celebrating my monthsarry with MYSELF! weee! I am so proud and inlove with myself. (facepalm)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment