4/15/14

Clingy


Clingy (adj)
To remain close, emotionally attached, hold on, resist separation. To adhere like grasping, sticking, entwining.
 
We were at S&R yesterday. I was busy getting condiments. When I turned back, I lost track of her. I couldn't see her from the counters where I left her. I had a mini heart attack. I panicked. I turned right and looked left. Lo and behold, all I see is her in front of me standing distinguished amongst the rest. Entrancing. Fast approaching me. Her eyes, I fell for those eyes. I thought I lost her. I tried not to show uncontrollable wild uproars of my happy unicorn heart.

"Bakit ka tumatawa"

-----

To know how CLINGY you are click this LINK and have fun!

My result - KINDA CLINGY
You strike the perfect balance between being overbearing and laid-back when it comes to your GF. You enjoy the time you guys spend together but realize it's OK to be apart, too. You two have a great sense of trust in your relationship that makes you an amazing couple. Good for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment