4/8/14

So she asked me why I laughed?





We were talking about what I ate for lunch and talking about it led into a serious matter about my health. Well, I sounded a bit childish though. On the other hand she sounded a bit scary. Eventually I went blank and distracted. AGAIN. I couldn't help it, my girl friend is really pretty especially when she's trying to explain something to me. I am somewhat amazingly stuck and fascinated. 

At the back of my mind I already know what she was about to say. As I stare at her it feels like dejavu. I am high lighting every word she says in my hand outs (Lecturing session with my girl friend 101). Then my head was suddenly like a karaoke, every word she says hit perfect notes. She stopped talking. I think I saw a wrinkle near her right eye brow. I laughed, a sudden feeling of inexplicable joy gets into my spine. Uncontrollable smiling occurred.

Why you do this to me. I love you Senyora. Pwede mag cash advance. *Clap Clap

No comments:

Post a Comment