3/27/14

The Proposal

The people who come running to hug you after you haven't seen then in a while are my favorite type of people.

A few months back, you came unexpected. I was dead starstruck. You were wearing that green "geek" shirt and black skirt. Some may find it unusual, that some people might fall for others in an instant. But Honestly, love? I was seeing stars, not because of jet lag. I was seeing stars dancing around you, your hair, weaving through your skin. My eyes eclipsed upon seeing you. My thoughts flew, because in that moment, I saw something beautiful. I just fell. I was thinking about how weird the situation was, I felt a bit embarrassed. I just got greedy. I want you to want me back.

But before anything else, I am not the richest bloke you might have been dreaming since you were 16. I walk along late night sidewalks, and I prefer taking the trains than drive. I refuse to listen sometimes, earphones are very important to me. Most of the time I abolish common sense, maybe because I refuse to be a leader and I chose to be the good follower. I joke around, I mess up, I am stubborn. Most of the time I meditate to demonstrate how far I've come from self hate, there are still times that I still cave in to the hatred zone and self medicate.

I am very moody, and I try not to be one. I am the person who wants to set up a cake shop stand inside your mind and see what kind of thoughts come for business. I am what I am and you love me for being me. I am willing to change and be that one person who can wait for you when you are exhausted. I may not give you everything money can buy, but I swear all of me is yours. I am all yours, when you're sad, you can cry it all to me, when you're devastated and sick I will try to be around you. I will pick you up when you're tired, I will never ever leave you.

This is for me, this is about us, this is about the fact that I’m going to be in Dubai in a few days more. I came here cause I want to get to know you, feel you and be with you. I love you. I really want to be with you. I don't want to be with anyone else. I can't envision myself with anyone else. I want to grow old with you and listen to your madness. I care a lot about you. You're everything I ever wanted. I don't think I'll ever love someone as much as I love you. You may think that this is just a six months ich, but to me we are infinite. I need, want and love you always.

Will you marry the imperfect crazy unicorn standing in front of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment