3/21/14

White Butterfly.

It was a Monday morning. I feel grouchy about how things are going on with my career and my intentions of putting up a business. Situations are making me crazy, but I think I am doing a smart move on how things are going now.

I am honestly enthusiastic, young and scared to put up a business now, I am afraid to take the risk. I feel compelled and obliged to take in charge into things that aren't suppose to me mine. But I have to step up now, and stop being the baby in our family. I have to stop being generic. I have to get away with this mediocre zone.

I stopped and stared at our garden. I found something unusual. I think I saw a butterfly flying around in an unexplainable pattern. From there I begin to lose my thoughts, my randomness hit me.

Not so long after, I feel terrified. A butterfly, free as a butterfly. I felt like crying, but its no use. I wanted to hide inside the closet, just like the old days. Oh July, I sad stop being a baby. In the real world nobody will help you, yourself is the main enemy. I should stop getting into emotions and making actions. No use looking back my kashungaan days. We learn. We Grow. We become a better person. Stop it with the flashbacks of kashugaan, ok! 

As corny as it may seem, then I hugged myself. I think people should learn how to love themselves first so that they can love others.

Then again, just like that butterfly. That one white butterfly. My thoughts flew, making me realize I am a better person I was then and now. Make a move now.

You are not UGLY - U Gotta Love Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment